Patrick Massa, Esquire
Areas Of Expertise
- Civil Trial Attorney in Palm Beach County since 1974.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the Florida Bar since 1983.
- Certified Mediator by Florida Supreme Court for Circuit Civil Mediation since 1994.
- Certified Mediator for the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida since 1995.
- Member of Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc.
- Member of Association for Conflict Resolution.
- Has been approved as Mediator by National Assocation of Securities Dealers.
- Has lectured on Mediation for the LFlorida Bar's annueal "Practicing with Professionalism Seminar."
- Has mediated in excess of 4,000 cases in State and Federal Court including Breach of Contract, Intellectual Property, Real Estate Disputes, Partnership Break-Ups, Tortious Interference, Will Contests, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith,
Employment Discrimination, Fair Labor Standards Act and Defamation.
- Has completed a Supreme Court Certified Arbitration Program, pursuant to 11.020, Florida Rules for
Court Appointed Arbitrators.
- Has been approved as Arbitrator with National Assocation of Securities Dealers.
- Has served as Special Master in resolving specific evidentiary and procedural disputes.
- President of Palm Beach County Bar Association (1988-1989).
- Member of the Florida Bar and the Virginia Bar since 1971.
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates since 1986.
- President of Palm Beach Chapter of ABOTA (1993).
- Member of National Board of Directors of ABOTA (1995-2000).
- Member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers since 1975.
- Member of the Martin County Bar.
- United States Marine Corps (1971-1974).
- Bachelor of Science Degree at Magna Cum Laude, Springhill College (1968).
- Juris Doctor Degree, University of Virginia School of Law (1971).